East Africa Petroleum Summit 2014
Achieving Excellence In Engineering, Construction and Procurement For Your Oil and Gas Operations
East Africa has emerged as the new energy hub following large discoveries of oil and gas in the region. The flurry of unending announcements has turned the spotlight squarely onto the region and created a growing market.
The discovery of oil and gas has the potential to greatly impact and transform economies in East Africa however questions still remain such as:How to maximise the potential of the sector?
How to deal with the risks associated with working in East African countries?
How to develop a successful oil and gas value chain?
IQPC South Africa’s East Africa Petroleum Summit 2014 looks at how the region can leverage these discoveries and develop a dynamic industry: from upstream exploration to downstream retail of refined products and turn the industry into a world-class market.
With so many events in the market it’s hard to choose which one to attend. Every event seems to be pushing the same old agenda focusing on high-level strategy rather than technical knowledge.
East Africa Petroleum Summit 2014 is different.
The event will focus on 4 key areas:
- New commercial opportunities
- Design and construction of assets
- Value-adding procurement strategies
- Innovative strategies for infrastructure development
No matter your position in the market – operator or service provider – this event will deliver technical value to you and your organisation.
This Year's Focus:
- South Sudan
Who you will network with at East Africa Petroleum Summit 2014:
- Industry leaders who seek information and technologies for future operations
- Senior decision makers from international and regional operators
- Oil and gas operating companies
- Service and equipment suppliers
- Engineering and construction companies
- Regulators and Government Agencies