Accessing opportunities, developing markets, understanding regulation and building partnerships
Mozambique's most relevant and integrated event
The Mozambique coastline has emerged as the new energy hub following large gas discoveries on off-shore Mozambique. The flurry of unending announcements has turned the spotlight squarely onto the region and created a boom atmosphere.
The 2012 inaugural event looked at how Mozambique can convert these discoveries into tangible economic growth. We also explored the questions around whether Mozambique is open for business? Oil and Gas Mozambique 2012 looked at the opportunities available, the regulatory landscape, and brought stakeholders face to face with potential partners.
Riding on these successes - Oil and Gas Mozambique 2013 conference will be running for the second year from December 2-5 in Maputo, Mozambique. This event will dig deeper into the foundations of 2012 and further explore the potential that lies below the Mozambique coastal waters, and is hidden on shore. This is the only event of its kind and scope – and if 2012 is anything to go by, you cannot afford to miss it.
What's new at Oil and Gas Mozambique 2013
- The latest projects that have come on line during 2013
- An update on the evolving local regulatory environments
- Strategic insights on ways to enter the market
- Information on how the operations that have launched have faired
- Global market demand and sustainability
What makes Oil and Gas Mozambique 2013 the regions most strategic event to date
- Emphasis on market growth and opportunities for incorporation of strategic regions
- Face to face interaction and updates from decision makers in government
- Exploring the social and economic effects of gas discoveries
- A front row seat in strategic planning of potential markets – and future supplies
Who will attend?
Which executives will you network with?
From across the industry
- Managing Director
- Country Manager
- Exploration Manager
- Chief Geologist
- Gas Companies
- Petroleum Companies
- Energy Companies